Pages

Thursday, January 25, 2018

A CAS card


Hello and welcome. Today I am sharing with you a CAS card. 


The background I created with the block stamping technique using distress inks. The images and sentiment were stamped directly on the water color paper. I then traced the outlines with a black gel pen to make them look really crisp. It´s hard to see on the photo but in real life they really stand out. I didn´t want to go overboard with embellishments (to keep the card CAS), so I ended up with a small heart and two googly eyes.
I hope you like how my card turned out.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Hugs,

Jinny



I am also entering this card into the following challenges:
  



Hallo und herzlich willkommen. Diesmal zeige ich euch eine CAS Karte. Den Hintergrund habe ich mit der Block-Stamping Technik kreiert. Die Motive und der Spruch wurden direkt auf das Aquarellpapier gestempelt. Danach habe ich die Linien mit schwarzem Gel-Liner nachgezeichnet, um sie mehr hervorzuheben. Zum Schluss nur noch ein Herz und zwei Wackelaugen und fertig ist die Karte.
Ich hoffe, dass sie euch gefällt.
Danke fürs Vorbeischauen und ich wünsche euch einen wunderschönen Tag!

Liebe Grüsse

Jinny

9 comments:

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Jinny, this is such a lovely card. I like the result you got with the block stamping technique. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at AAA Cards Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin

Craft-E-Place said...

Beautiful card, I love the background. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards
Elaine

froebelsternchen said...

Zauberhafte Gestaltung ! Danke für's Zeigen bei Try It On Tuesday zum >Fire & Ice< Thema. oxo Susi

Let's Art Journal said...

Beautiful card! I love the block stamping effect and the colours you chose provide the perfect setting for your adorable fish 😁. The googly eyes and heart embellishment are perfect too! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday! J 😊

Meggymay said...

A wonderful CAS card, super cold colours for our theme. Thank you for sharing it with us at Try it on Tuesdays
Yvonne

Elizabeth Hart said...

perfect CAS card - the colors are vibrant an really stand out. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Jane said...

Oh those kissing fish are just adorable! And I love your beautiful chilly background too. Thanks for joining in with the AAA Cards Chilled Challenge.

Chris Dring said...

Your card is absolutely adorable!

Tracie Pond said...

Great block stamping. Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards =) Tracie

A Slide & Pop Draw Birthday Treat Box

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . Th...