Pages

Thursday, February 8, 2018

A flip/swing Christmas card


Hello and welcome. Here is the card I´m sharing with you today:



When I first saw the image, it reminded me of Kevin from the movie “Home Alone”. This image is just too awesome and makes me giggle! For a little bit of a surprise effect, I made a flip card, so the recipient first gets to see the adorable cat and then the hilarious boy image. Well, Christmas is just over, but I can´t wait till next Christmas to send this card!
I hope you like how my card turned out.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Hugs,

Jinny


I am also entering this card into the following challenges:



Hallo und herzlich willkommen. Als ich zum ersten Mal das Jungenmotiv gesehen habe, dachte ich irgendwie sofort an Kevin aus „Kevin allein zu Hause“. Dieses Motiv ist einfach genial und lässt mich schmunzeln. Daher habe ich eine Schwingkarte gebastelt, damit der Empfänger zuerst das süße Kätzchen sieht und erst danach den Jungen zu sehen bekommt (und hoffentlich auch schmunzelt!). Ich freue mich schon jetzt auf Weihnachten, wenn ich diese Karte absenden kann.
Ich hoffe, dass meine Karte euch gefällt.
Danke fürs Vorbeischauen und ich wünsche euch einen wunderschönen Tag!

Liebe Grüsse

Jinny

1 comment:

Tanja said...

love your card design - thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More

A Slide & Pop Draw Birthday Treat Box

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . Th...