Pages

Friday, February 16, 2018

Another card without a sentiment


Hi there and welcome. The second card I am sharing with you today looks like this:


Isn´t the image just beautiful? It´s one of my favorites at the moment and I colored it using watercolor pencils. To assemble the card, I used the sketch you can see here. As embellishments I only used liquid pearls to keep the card pretty simple.
I hope you like how my card turned out.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


Hugs,

Jinny

Stamp used: Cinderella – Kraftin´ Kimmie

I am also entering this card into the following challenges:


2 comments:

Marilyn Webb said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining our challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps!
Marilyn DT

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just darling! Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve.

A Slide & Pop Draw Birthday Treat Box

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . Th...